We are hiring!
We are looking for an organised and motivated person to join our small and growing team.
Tinkture strives to make the cleanest, most beautiful drinks in the world and to achieve this without doing any unnecessary harm to our environment.
We are committed to being ethical, transparent, responsible and loyal to our company vision and to the team that works with us to help us get there.
Joining Team Tink would be ideal if you are a person who is looking to develop a career in sales and administration, enjoys working with a wide variety of people, is organised and systematic in their approach, adaptable, naturally motivated, has excellent attention to detail and who isn’t afraid to get stuck in!
Sales and Administrator Officer
Perranporth, Cornwall. 35 hour per week, Monday to Friday. Full Time.
£18,500 - £20,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Your day to day will involve:
· Act as the first point of contact on the phone, general emails and social media answering customer queries.
· Keep the office stocked with essentials and keep us keeping it clean and tidy!
· Provide accounting support including scanning and sending receipts, invoice coping and making payments to suppliers.
· Bookkeeping using Xero accountancy software.
· Assist the team in keeping the website up to date.
· Help us with our daily sales administration activities.
· Respond to incoming prospects and lead enquiries over the phone and via emails throughout the day.
· Ensure sales accounts are set up and all customer information is recorded correctly.
· Stay in touch and proactively work with existing customers from a wide variety of sectors.
· Research potential new sales streams, identifying why our products would relate to them and recommending an approach.
· Obtain stockist feedback. Contact every few months to gather feedback about product sales, collate information and report internally.
· Handle customer invoices, order processing and quotation support.
Marketing and Events
· Assist with the distribution of marketing materials and our monthly newsletter.
· Help with our annual events calendar, keeping it up to date, managing bookings, accommodation and checking kit lists.
· As part of your development within the role you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of a small business.
· To undertake Ad Hoc project work and carry out any other duties to meet administration and operational needs.
Skills and Qualifications
We are looking for someone who jumps at the chance to lend a hand and who wants to contribute to a very diverse range of business and administrative functions. You can demonstrate that you:
· Are a highly organised and naturally motivated.
· Love a spreadsheet.
· Are detail conscious with strong communication skills and are confident with phone work.
· Have well developed skills in Microsoft Office package.
· Have effective time management skills and ability to work constructively when under pressure.
· Take a flexible approach to changing deadlines.
Desirable but not essential you may have:
· Experience of Mail Chimp would be advantageous.
· Knowledge of sales systems.
Previous 2 years proven experience in sales and / or administration role.
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of you CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to join Team Tink .
Application deadline: 12 noon Friday 26 April
Interview Date: Interviews to take place week commencing 29th April – exact day to be confirmed.